Birthday Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 15, 2008

A Look Back on Father's Day

I came across the following video several weeks ago and decided to share it for Father's Day. Be sure to turn down the blog music first and have a tissue ready!

"You're Gonna Miss This" by Trace Adkins

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vG9XfJxMY8A

Here are some pictures of my dad being a dad. Can you guess which thing I know for a fact he DOESN'T miss? (Think August humidity....overflowing car trunk....3 flights of dorm steps....)





(Yes, I'm going to hear it about this one...)











Good thing he has a new little girl around to fuss over! Just in case he didn't get enough the first time around :-)


Happy Father's Day, Dad....Love you!


post signature

1 comment:

Heather said...

These are very sweet pics. I fitting tribute for Father's Day, or any day. I especially like the one at GCC...