Sunday, December 21, 2008
Iced
We got hit with a milder version of the New England ice storm this week. Everything is encased and shimmery but we're still able to get out on the roads. When the sun peeks through, the world around us glistens. The crazy thing is that just a few days before it was unusually warm and I actually saw yellow forsythia blooms opening on a bush alongside the road!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Your ice pics are beautiful! God gave us such an awesome landscape to photograph!
Thanks for taking these pictures and posting them. We admired the beauty from our car as we drove through the winter wonderland. It was more beautiful than I remember seeing ice in the past, but I didn't have the time or energy to find my camera! Thank you!
Great pictures! We were a little too far south to get the ice- just some sleet and freezing rain, but none of the beautiful coating you got.
Post a Comment