Birthday Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

He Said, She Said: Inquiring Minds



Funny things I overheard the boys saying this week:

#1: M was brushing his teeth at bedtime and L was going potty. He asked her the following:

"L, if you were a boy, would you go potty sitting down or standing up?"
She thought for a moment and replied, "Sitting down."
He quickly agreed. "Yeah, I would, too."

?????????????????

#2: This time, J was getting a drink before bed and was apparently trying to watch himself swallow the water with his mouth open. A loud sputtering noise ensued which caused M to ask the following:
"J, what on earth are you doing?"
His answer was something I've honestly never before considered in my life.
"I'm trying to see if the water goes down my throat in a swirl, like the water in the potty does."
This kid has rocket scientist written all over him!

post signature

No comments: