


Last year I took pictures of the kids as they looked at the Christmas tree up close...no gate holding them back. They had such looks of wonder on their faces as they touched the ornaments and felt the prickly needles. I do so many 'posed' pictures that it was refreshing to get some truly natural photos of them. I did the same this year and will probably make it a tradition.
This is what CHRISTmas should really be about....the wonder of what happened that night so long ago.






2 comments:
Dear Jen,
I loved seeing updated pictures of your beautiful triplets. How they've changed since last Christmas. We missed seeing you this year! It sounds like life is more manageable now than when they were so little!
Love,
Sally Bryan (Bryan's Mom)
Hi Sally,
Yes,life is a bit easier and will be even easier when they're finally potty-trained! We're in the middle of that now and having mixed results, but I'm determined to not stress out about it....haven't seen any high schoolers in diapers, so I figure it will happen eventually!
Good to hear from you,
Love, Jen
Post a Comment