Birthday Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, February 11, 2008

Pray for us!


We're combatting the winter blues by getting more familiar with our potties. L is doing pretty well and will tell us when she needs to go #2 almost every time. #1 is slowing coming along.

The boys are having mixed results....J is usually successful if I can get him to sit still on the potty (lots of reading books, making up songs, etc.) M is willing to sit, but not much happens.

One of these days I need to calculate how many diapers we've used. Daddy can't wait til this stage is over. He says the money we save will be enough for us to take a vacation to the islands. Maybe, but who is going to volunteer to watch the kids while we're away? LOL!

3 comments:

Alesia said...

Oh you poor thing! I can't imagine trying to potty train 3 at the same time! Lot's of praying going on in your home, I imagine.

I LOVE the Christmas pictures, they're amazing.

I'm so excited, I was able to figure out how to link a photo to a website on my blog. I chose Jacob's, to link to his site. The more people praying for him, the better. I still have such a calling to pray for the little guy.

Anonymous said...

Lauren has perfected the morning potty look! I love the hair, the book, the outfit - simply fabulous! Now Matty on the other hand looks as though he might need some MoM (Milk of Magnesia!)

Jen said...

Hey Sharon,
yes, Lauren is our morning person....she wakes the boys by singing her latest princess song (this week it's Aurora singing Once Upon a Dream.) They love it ;-)
Matt had his first success with #2 on the potty this week so it was icecream for lunch and lots of hugs and praise. Do I see a tiny light appearing at the end of this tunnel? LOL!