These last two are for comparison sake...this year with their cousin and the kids' first Easter in the mountains 2 years ago.
Monday, March 31, 2008
Easter in the mountains, part 3
OK, last group of pix...the actual Easter basket & finery ones. Hopefully next year, these will include some daffodils or tulips and not fleece footy pajamas, but I'm not counting on it!




These last two are for comparison sake...this year with their cousin and the kids' first Easter in the mountains 2 years ago.


These last two are for comparison sake...this year with their cousin and the kids' first Easter in the mountains 2 years ago.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Hey Jen! I followed your link from Heather's blog. I love that picture of the kids from their first Easter! So cute!
Hi Daisy,
Nice to hear from you :-)
I have visited your blog through Heather's, too.
I see we both have our hands full these days! LOL!
Post a Comment