After watching it (and taking a moment to wipe my tears away), I realized the next time Jesus appears, He'll look so completely different...shining and perfect and arriving as a King, not as an object of derision and scorn.
As I struggle to appreciate the unfathomable love that chose death that I might live, my deepest desire is that all our family, friends and loved ones will know Jesus as their Lord and Savior, too.
I can hardly wait to see Him....how about you?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBAhvI0TRDs
Wishing you all a blessed Easter!






2 comments:
Thank you for sending me this link! I love the blog. I think of you and your triplets often, and how nice it was for you to sit and talk with me on that day you brought me dinner.
I'll be checking in to see how you all are faring!
Hey Amy,
Good to hear from you! I actually pop into your blog once in awhile, too, to check on 'lip and 'nip :-) LOL! They look great and you seem to really have settled into motherhood. I don't know how you have time to post so often. I am a former English teacher and love to write/journal, but somehow that has been put on a back burner for now. So I add a few pix and comments every few weeks.
Have a great Easter and visit again soon :-)
Post a Comment