For the past 6 months or so, L has had a fascination with cupcakes. It started when she got some "Little People", the vintage kind that are egg-shaped and very basic. I don't remember where they came from....a yard sale maybe. But she immediately started calling them her 'cupcakes' which I thought was so endearing. It grew from there and now anything can be a 'cupcake' if it's small and pretty. She'll put them on a plate and serve them up to the boys or bring them along in the car to share with anyone she meets along the way. We now have the current "Little People" and 2 characters, a little blonde girl and a little brunette, are the new favorite cupcakes. I know all too soon, cupcakes will be shelved in favor of Mariposa Barbie and then Hannah Montana, so I took L outside last weekend to see the daffodils and capture her in all her little girl sweetness. Thought you'd enjoy the treat, too.
Yes, the outfit was a Christmas present that I couldn't pass up (considering the cupcake obsession). As far as baby pix go, I don't see it so much in her as I do with the big guy, M. I was blonde til about 3, so there are some pix around 18m. where I see a similarity between us, but that of course has switched now that he's becoming a carbon-copy of Daddy :-) With L, more people are saying that she looks like me, probably now that she finally has hair and it's brown. I actually see both Grandmas in her when I compare baby pix. That makes for a good blog idea...baby pix comparisons!
3 comments:
very cute-- I especially like the outfit and how it matches the "theme" (I'm sure it wasn't an accident!)
Sooo... does she look a lot like your baby pictures? She seems to, but since I haven't met her in person, it's hard to be sure.
Yes, the outfit was a Christmas present that I couldn't pass up (considering the cupcake obsession).
As far as baby pix go, I don't see it so much in her as I do with the big guy, M. I was blonde til about 3, so there are some pix around 18m. where I see a similarity between us, but that of course has switched now that he's becoming a carbon-copy of Daddy :-)
With L, more people are saying that she looks like me, probably now that she finally has hair and it's brown. I actually see both Grandmas in her when I compare baby pix.
That makes for a good blog idea...baby pix comparisons!
Adorable! And I love that IZ was singing "Over the Rainbow" when I checked in. LOVE that song!
Post a Comment