Birthday Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Three at three

We finally got the kids in for their 3-year-old portraits a few weeks ago. Here are the pix from their sitting. This year we went with a rain boots theme as they love to wear them outdoors and jump in puddles.

These photos give a good idea of just how much bigger M is...most people assume now that he's an older brother!


Here's M...our sports guy



Here's J....our creepy crawly guy



And L...our sugar plum princess


Growing up much too quickly!

post signature

3 comments:

Heather said...

These are gorgeous pictures!!! Please save me a wallet or two! See you Friday?

Linda said...

I love the boots! We just bought the babies (the twins) each a pair for their birthday. The pics are adorable!

Melissa said...

Oh, those pictures are wonderful - loved them, thanks so much for sharing. I hope you all are doing well. I will have to tell Matt to get on here and check these out! Hope to see you again sometime...maybe next year....Disney anyone???