Birthday Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 30, 2009

He Said She Said


I've been meaning to add a box on my blog where I write all the funny things that the kids say throughout the day. I used to write stuff down on individual calendars for them, but that stopped when preschool started, although they're saying the cutest things these days and I really should pick up the calendars again.
Here's an example....

We were driving past a house that was getting a new roof today.

J pondered, "I wonder how the worker men get up that high."
M said, "I think they use a ladder."
L replied in her best Mommy voice, "No, silly. They use a trampoline!"

I didn't have the heart to tell her that her big brother was right, so they now think people get on the roof by bouncing. Gotta love the mind of a child.


post signature

No comments: