Birthday Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Update #2

Getting ready for bed after another pretty uneventful day....that's a good thing!


I slept well last night on my plastic-covered bed and pillows and got up several times to drink water and eat sour candy, so all those prayers were answered! I spent the morning on the plastic-covered couch and took a short nap, although that was a little trickier since I kept slipping off the cushions.


So far, no sign of fatigue or sore throat/glands...more praise! I spent some time scrapbooking while watching Storm Chasers and Discovery Health shows. (Last time I was on couch rest, Bob wouldn't let me watch the pregnancy/delivery shows since I was in the middle of a high-risk pregnancy myself. See below.) I also watched Slumdog Millionaire. Anyone else see that? I think I have a new favorite movie! Reminded me so much of my ESL students from India. I wonder where they are now....

OK, I seem to be rambling a bit so I'll say goodnight. Maybe tomorrow I'll get those groundhog photos uploaded. You can't imagine what took place with him Friday morning.





Night night!

post signature
25 weeks pregnant; Zeke was my couch buddy here.


1 comment:

Linda said...

That couch has seen you through some tough times. :) Hang in there. Sounds like you're doing well!