It's Friday night and I'm getting ready for bed. The day has gone exceptionally well and I'm feeling the same. I'll post more tomorrow about my very exciting morning (which had nothing to do with the radiation treatment...think "Mrs. McGregor"). Please continue to keep us in your prayers. They are obviously being answered and I'm pleased that this first day has gone so smoothly. The next challenge will be to wake up periodically through the night to drink water and eat some candy. If anyone is up feeding a baby at 2 or 4 AM, feel free to give me a call!
Night night!
2 comments:
Hi Jen, I was just finally going up to bed and decided to check your blog just in case. I was so surprised and then relieved to see that you had written and that things had gone well today. Yea! I'll continue to pray for your positive attitude and a positive outcome. Virtual Hugs! :) Linda
wait! i called you at 4 AM and you didn't answer!!! that must mean you're resting well. i hope you're feeling great and enjoying some peace and quiet. go sit on your deck a bit and enjoy this lovely weather.
love you!
Post a Comment